Alley Cat Rescue is An Alliance For Cat Protection, PO Box 96499, Washington, DC 20077-7437, 301-277-5595, email@example.com
Programs include: Prevention, Education, offering spay/neuter programs, and inviting veterinarians to get involved in helping to solve the crisis through TNR-trap-neuter-return – of community cats.
- ACR is a nonprofit 501(c) (3)organization. Donations are tax deductible.
- ACR runs a spay/neuter service for stray and feral cats.
- ACR works to put an end to killing cats in our nation’s shelters through innovative programs and education.
- ACR has Cat Action Teams in every state to help people help cats.
- ACR helps internationally whenever we can.
Call to Action:
A big part of changing attitudes is to get involved! Get your shelter to release ear-tipped cat they trap to TNR groups. This saves many lives. Visit our website and find out how you can make a difference by writing letters and signing petitions.
http://www.SaveACat.org/get-involved.html, Please also join the discussion on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/alleycatrescueinc
How you can help: Write a letter to the Department of the Interior telling them to support the control of the feral cat population by using humane non -lethal methods, including trap-neuter-return [TNR]. Catch-and-kill is outdated, cruel and simply does not work!
Send your comments to: Department of the Interior
Attention: Secretary Ryan Zinke, 1849 C Street, NW, Washington, DC 20240, phone 202-208-3100, Email: FeedBack@ios.doi.gov